Of Masks and Mirrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Masks and Mirrors

The Dance Macabre has come to Sudbury Nights

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

demons werewolfs and mages oh my

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carli
Fledgling
Fledgling

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-13

demons werewolfs and mages oh my Empty
PostSubject: demons werewolfs and mages oh my   demons werewolfs and mages oh my Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:51 pm

carli sat at her table telling vala most of what had happends leaving out small details like her distain for having to put up with all the other supernaturals. carli had hopes that vala had an over all sceme, something that would aid her in cleansing the city of these others and allowing the mortals to be free to walk there paths without being eaten by a werewolf being soul sucked or being drained in a gastly display of animalisum by her so called kind.
vala would not comment on her plans but merely sat there with a large smirk on her face. vala knew peace comes to thoughs whom prepare for war. but this was a leason which did not need carli's involvment just her obedience .
carli desided to turn in early that morning as she was mental wreched with the events of late. "what can i do about this?" "how can i be expected to be quiet and politicaly correct with so much coruption surrounding her" ones things for sure she intended on proving or disproving a couple pop culture myths about thoughs whoms shes meet.
Back to top Go down

demons werewolfs and mages oh my
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Masks and Mirrors :: In Character 2008 :: Tales and Tribulations-
Jump to: