Of Masks and Mirrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Masks and Mirrors

The Dance Macabre has come to Sudbury Nights

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unending details

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carli
Fledgling
Fledgling

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-13

unending details Empty
PostSubject: unending details   unending details Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:08 am

night had fallen over the city as carli's phone rang remindng her of her overworked lifestyle. it wasent enough for her to simply head the entire legal division of darpa's sudbury operations theater but she was also on constant call from the so called ceo of this office. she had come to know vala very well over the years but even though they had a friendship of someform it always seemed to her that vala wasent quite sure of what she was doing, always reacting never acting.
tonight she was going to go on a patrol run with a bunch of vala's cronies to make sure the island was secure. she took a pause and called vala "wouldent it be easier to simple use infered cameras to pic up humaniod shaped ambiant high objects"
vala paused for a moment thinking over what carli had said " i'll order some right away " she hung up the phone quickly not likeing to be thought of as a fool
"i'll never understand that woman, god i would tell her to grow a brain but as i have witness myself god only does small miricals" said carli she ended the call
the patrol had led them to dicover that others where feeding in there island and being very messy about it.
Back to top Go down

unending details
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Masks and Mirrors :: In Character 2008 :: Tales and Tribulations-
Jump to: