Of Masks and Mirrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Masks and Mirrors

The Dance Macabre has come to Sudbury Nights

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What odd Creatures They Are. . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KoroKaze
Fledgling
Fledgling

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What odd Creatures They Are. . . Empty
PostSubject: What odd Creatures They Are. . .   What odd Creatures They Are. . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:47 am

It mazes me to think that once I was "normal" and had idea of the monsters that walked thru our world. Yet as I now travel this enchanted evening of people I see the multitude of dead bodies walking around feigning life.

Everywhere people go the monsters are waiting, to hunt them, feed from them, scare them, get revenge on them, or just ignore them as inconsequencial. Yet without these simple normal people none of the monsters would exist. After all you can not be undead if you had not died. You cannot Awaken if you did not sleep. You cannot turn furry if you were always thus. Even he golem was assembled fro the aprts of discarded humanity. Yet, we - the monsters - try to pretend that we are better than them. That they are really not important to us.

We think the Sleeps are the deluded once, yet they do not have the means to see what is there. They have no choice but to Sleep. In truth it is we who are deluded, we who can see, who know the truths, and yet deny our origins. Tinking oursleves superior we look down on the majority and think ourselves enlightened.

What poor creatures we are. The Monster. The fiends. The Hunters. The Deluded.
Back to top Go down

What odd Creatures They Are. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Masks and Mirrors :: In Character 2008 :: Tales and Tribulations-
Jump to: